Our Points of Pride
D/6 guarantees a peerless client experience by providing comprehensive management of the design to manufacturing to installation process. Our clients can expect:
• Certified design review from first to last walkthrough
• The industry’s most experienced and respected project managers
• Accurate assessment of each project including accurate estimates of scope and pricing
• The flexibility to meet any size, quantity, or complexity requirements
• An in-house design engineer
• Detailed CAD/CAM shop drawings and virtual 3D fabrication
• Advanced equipment and manufacturing technology
• Efficient time management in order to meet tight deadlines and delivery schedules
• A broad network of reliable, high quality suppliers
• Client focused change management and order processes
• Professional installation and workplace adaptability
Surpassing Industry Standards for 30 years
An industry leader with three decades experience, D/6 custom manufactures and installs fine architectural millwork and casework in hospitality/resort, senior living, corporate, and adaptive reuse settings across the United States. D/6 projects are distinguished by their exceptional refinement and sophistication. Everything we produce is of the highest possible quality and is 100% customized to your design specifications. Our highly motivated and integrated team shares a thorough understanding of constructability issues and is particularly adept at finding creative solutions that are within cost parameters and responsive to operational needs.
D/6 supervisors are assigned to the project from the moment products are in production up until the final punch-list inspection is completed. All of our products are marked to allow for efficient staging and installation. Our installation team is well-versed in the hospitality millwork and FF&E field and looks to solve any issues that may come up onsite in an effortless manner. The completion of the installation process is done in close collaboration with the general contractor’s field management team to allow potential issues to be addressed and solved immediately. By intensely managing the installation process of the products we manufacture, will ensure that schedules are kept on track and the end product is installed efficiently and professionally. This is achieved through a cohesive team partnership between D/6 PM and General Contractor PM.